- If you are already enrolled in WIC, bring your proof of identity or your WIC ID Folder to all appointments.
- Each woman and child MUST be present if applying for WIC.
- Maryland WIC also provides referrals to other health and social services agencies
What is WIC?
WIC is a federally funded program that provides healthy foods and nutrition counseling for pregnant women, new mothers, infants and children under age five.
- eWIC news and Authorized Foods List
- Welcome to WIC video
Videos in English and Spanish on Maryland WIC on YouTube
What services does Maryland WIC provide?
Maryland WIC Breastfeeding Services
Good Things to Know about Nutrition
Maryland WIC Hotline
Who is eligible for WIC and how do I apply?
Additional Information and Resources
- Maryland WIC
- Eatright.org - Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Food & Nutrition Information Center-United States Department of Agriculture
- More State and National Resources
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement