The following telephone numbers are available for information about HIV/AIDS or other Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
Anne Arundel County Department of Health
HIV/AIDS Testing Information and Services
- 410-222-7108, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Testing Information and Treatment
- 410-222-7382, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- National CDC AIDS Hotline: 1-800-CDC-INFO (232-4636), 24 hours daily
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STI) Hotlines
- National STI Hotline: 1-800-227-8922, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- National Herpes Hotline: 1-919-361-8488, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control: General Information on HIV and AIDS
(English and Spanish)
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STI) Websites:
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control: General Information on Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Center for Young Women’s Health – health information for teens around the world