Last updated: May 16, 2022
The following are food resources available within Anne Arundel County.
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools Meals for Children
Breakfast, lunch and dinner meals available for children at 60 sites. View the Interactive Map.
- Anne Arundel County Website Food Resources Information
- Senior Locations – Senior Nutrition Lunch Service
The Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities will reinstate the Senior Nutrition lunch service beginning Tuesday, March 24, 2020. Clients of the Senior Nutrition Program typically enjoy a hot lunch at the senior activity centers Monday through Friday. Since the centers closed on Thursday, March 12, 2020, the department has ensured that all clients that needed a meal received one. Seven meals per each Senior Nutrition Program client will be distributed each Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Use the Interactive Map to find the nearest location.
- Anne Arundel County Website Food Assistance Programs
- WIC – is a federally funded program that provides healthy foods and nutrition counseling for pregnant women, new mothers, infants and children under age five.
See other county resources.