What is Behavioral Health?
Behavioral Health is a state of well-being in which an individual realizes their own abilities, can cope with the normal stressors of life, can work productively and is able to make a contribution to his or her community.
- For more information about Behavioral Health in Anne Arundel County
- The latest news and information from the Anne Arundel County Mental Health Agency
- Find general Anne Arundel County Headlines and Events at AACounty.org
- Find events sponsored by the AACDOH DOH Events
- Anne Arundel County Mental Health Agency Co-Occurring Meetings
- Join the Anne Arundel County LBHA Provider Announcements and Shared Drive
- Provider Feedback Form
Grant Funding Opportunities
Helping the Residents of Anne Arundel County Access Online Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery events. Features local community substance use disorder, prevention, treatment, and recovery support events.
Registering your webinars, virtual meetings, trainings, fundraisers, and other events on this statewide calendar will help increase their visibility.