Housing Complaint Form

Last updated: August 6, 2021

This form is for making a complaint to the Anne Arundel County Department of Health concerning suspected violations of the Anne Arundel County Property Maintenance Code. The property’s address is required for an investigation to be conducted.

For overgrown grass and weeds complaints,
call the Department of Public Works at 410-222-7582
or go to
Weeded Lots.

Housing Complaint Form

In accordance with the Maryland Public Information Act, correspondence, including this complaint, could be considered public information and may be subject to disclosure and public view. The complainant’s name and contact information are optional. If you would like to receive an update from the Department concerning the investigation, an email address or other form of contact should be provided.

Contact Us | Directory of Services | Employment Opportunities | Employees Only

Anne Arundel County Government | Maryland Department of Health | Site Use Policy and Disclaimer | ADA Notice

Anne Arundel County Department of Health | 3 Harry S. Truman Parkway Annapolis, Maryland 21401
410-222-7095 | TTY (Relay): 7-1-1 | © 2022