Last updated: November 15, 2021
The Affordable Care Act (known as ACA or the health care reform law) makes it easier for everyone to get insurance and access to health care.
You may be eligible for Medicaid or a qualified health plan through Maryland’s health insurance marketplace, Maryland Health Connection.
Our staff can help you find the best health care coverage options for you and your family.
We assist with filling out Medical Assistance applications over the phone and in person. In person assistance is provided by appointment only. Please call 443-510-7784 to make an appointment to be seen in person or request assistance over the phone. If you have general questions about Medical Assistance, or if you have questions about your case please call 410-222-4792.
Annapolis Health Center
3 Harry S.Truman Parkway
Annapolis, MD 21401
Center Closed November 16
The Annapolis Health Care Enrollment Assistance Center’s hours are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8 a.m. – 12 noon and 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. and on Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 12 noon and 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m., except holidays.
Please bring the following information and items with you.
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for any legal immigrants who need insurance)
- Birthdates and general information about you and your family members who are also applying for health coverage
- Your State-Issued Photo ID
- Birth Certificate, Passport, Permanent Resident Card or a Naturalization Certificate for everyone in your household
- Employer and income information. Proof of one month’s income for everyone in your household (e.g., paystubs, W-2 forms, or wage and tax statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance for everyone in your household
- Information about any job-related health insurance available to your family
To learn more about health care coverage,
go to www.marylandhealthconnection.gov.