Limited English Proficiency

Regardless of your immigration status or ZIP code, you have the right to receive Anne Arundel County Department of Health services and information in your preferred language.

When visiting the Department of Health, ask for services in your preferred language. Staff can call a professional interpreter for you. You can carry the “I speak” card when you visit government agencies to request free language services.

Click an image above to download or print the "I speak" card.

To report language barriers or to request assistance, use the contact form below.

Limited English Proficiency
How can we help you?