Last updated: July 12, 2022
September is National Recovery Month, and this year we are celebrating the joy and hope in recovery.
Did you know around 75% of people seeking recovery achieve it? It’s true! Recovery is something to be proud of and to be celebrated. We want you to show us what recovery means to you by participating in the Show Us Your Sign Media Campaign.
How to Participate:
- Create a sign that briefly states what recovery means to you.
- Make sure the words on the sign are easy to read.
- Take a photo of you and your sign.
- Make sure the photo is mostly you and the sign and less background. This will be posted on social media, so it is up to you if you want to include your face or not.
- Submit your photo in the form below by August 12.
Submitted photos will be used during Recovery Month (and possibly beyond) to highlight that recovery is achievable and success is possible. Your participation is greatly appreciated. Thank you for sharing what recovery means to you!