Anne Arundel County offers FREE In-Person PCR testing. Appointments preferred. Walk-ins are welcome. Wait times may vary.
- Symptoms are not required for testing.
- A doctor’s note is not needed.
- It is recommended to get tested immediately when symptoms develop or 5 days after possible exposure, regardless of vaccination status.
- PCR test results are usually available in three to five days.
- For close contacts (within 6 feet for a cumulative 15 minutes or more) with a laboratory confirmed COVID case, follow the recommended isolation and quarantine guidelines.