Last updated: May 7, 2022
The Department of Health offers these links to help County residents cope with storms, floods and other emergencies.
- How to Disinfect Well Water After a Flood
- How to Make Sure Your Water and Food Are Safe (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Recreational Water Advisory: After rainfall, all Anne Arundel County beaches are under a no swimming/no direct water contact advisory for 48 hours due to predicted elevated bacteria levels from rainwater runoff and increased health risks.
- Prevent Illness from Food After a Flood (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Food Safety During Emergencies (United States Department of Agriculture)