Last updated: May 16, 2022
Tuna, egg and lots of veggies make this French salad a meal. Drizzle with low fat salad dressing and serve with whole grain bread.
- 9 small new potatoes, diced
- 2 cups frozen green beans, cooked and drained
- 4 1/2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 14-ounce can artichokes, drained, rinsed and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna, packed in water
- Low-fat salad dressing*
Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain and cool 10 minutes. Divide each ingredient into 6 even portions. Arrange ingredients on 6 plates and serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Per serving: 300 calories. Fat: 4 grams. Sodium: 420 milligrams. Fiber: 6 grams. Saturated Fat: 1 gram. Total Carbohydrates: 51 grams. Protein: 24 grams.
*Salad dressing is not included in nutrition information. Use sparingly.
Recipe adapted from fruitsandveggiesmorematters.org.