Last updated: May 16, 2022
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 6 ounces small tube-shaped whole wheat pasta
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups (2 ounces) torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups (11 ounces) halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
Cook pasta according to directions and drain. Combine honey, mustard, vinegar, oregano and garlic powder in a small bowl. Mix until well combined and set aside. Toss pasta, spinach, tomatoes, peas, pistachios and dressing in a large bowl.
Makes 4 servings.
Serving size recipe: 340 Calories. Total Fat: 8g. Saturated Fat: 1g. Sodium: 200mg. Total Carbohydrates: 56g. Fiber: 9g. Protein: 13g.
Recipe adapted from fruitsandveggiesmorematters.org.