Last updated: February 8, 2023
The Housing Protection Services Program licenses and/or inspects multiple dwellings, mobile home parks, adoptive and foster homes, and exotic bird facilities; investigates complaints concerning health, housing and safety hazards, including trash, garbage, sewage and wastewater discharges, general nuisance complaints, air pollution, rodents and housing violations; and performs lead paint inspections and recreational waters sampling.
For assistance, contact 410-222-7192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clean Indoor Air Act
- Maryland Clean Indoor Air Act Application for Waiver
- Maryland Clean Indoor Air Act: A Guide for the Public
- Maryland Clean Indoor Air Program Complaint Form
Disposal of Medication and Sharps
- Investigation of Reported Medical Waste Incidents – 410-222-7192
- Exterior Maintenance of Single or Two Family Dwellings
- Modification of the Property Maintenance Code Application
- Property Maintenance Code
- Property Maintenance Code Article 15 Title 4
Housing Complaint Form
Inspections, Licenses, Permits and Codes
Request to Review or Obtain Copies of Housing Protection Services Records
Rodents, Pests and Trash Cleanup
- Rodent Control Program in Brooklyn Park – Community Survey
- Bird Feeders: What Else Are You Feeding?
- Household Trash: Proper Storage Between Collection Times
- Mosquito Control
- Mosquito Spraying
- Larvicide Application