- Check to make sure you are eligible to receive the vaccine.
All Marylanders age 12 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. People ages 12 – 17 can only get the Pfizer vaccine, which has been authorized for ages 12 and older. The Moderna and Johnson and Johnson vaccines are for ages 18 and older.
- Sign up for an appointment at https://aacounty.org/covidvax. Walk-ins are also welcome at all locations.
There you can look for available appointments by date and location. Select the appointment you want, click the Schedule Appointment button, and complete the required questions to schedule your appointment. Note: In the Insurance Section, when the boxes are gray, they are not required. Select [Save & Continue] to move forward. For details, view the Appointment Scheduling with PrepMod video. Korean Video.
- After you schedule your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email.
The email will come from email@example.com with your appointment information.If you do not receive a confirmation, check your spam or promotions folder. Here are ways to prevent your email service from blocking the Anne Arundel County vaccination email: Prioritizing Vaccination Emails – YouTube.
- If you didn’t see any available appointments, check back later.
In case of cancellations, a few more appointments may be posted throughout the week.
- If you need technological assistance, you can call 410-222-7256 Tuesday – Thursday to schedule your appointment.
- Here is what you should expect on the day of your free vaccination:
- To verify your age, bring proof of your date of birth with you.
- Wear clothing that allows your upper arm to be easily reached.
- Be on time, but do not arrive any more than 15 minutes early. Patients will not be taken early in order for everybody to stay on their scheduled appointment.
- Expect the clinic to take at least 30 minutes.