Last updated: January 21, 2022
Fact Sheets and Infographics
- What is the difference between isolation and quarantine?
- Are you an Anne Arundel County resident in need of assistance? We are here to help.
- Get the facts about the COVID-19 Vaccines
- Fighting the pandemic has been hard, but there is reason for HOPE.
Handling Grief and Loss – COVID related information
CDC – Grief and Loss
- Doughy Center – Grief and Support Services
- FEMA – Information on FEMA COVID-19 Funeral Assistance
- Hospice of the Chesapeake – Programs for adults and children.
- Maryland Department of Health – CovidCONNECT Handling Grief and Loss
- Maryland COVID-19 Crisis Support Program – For Healthcare workers
- Roberta’s House – A family grief support center
Partnership Resource Guide
- Social Distancing
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Symptoms of COVID-19
Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health
- Tips for social distancing, quarantine, and isolation during an infectious disease outbreak
- Videos: Coping with COVID-19
Additional Resources: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
The following links on the CDC website will help you learn more about specific groups, travel advisories and other important information about COVID-19: