Last updated: March 1, 2023
Tuesday, October 17, 2023 | 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Fire Company 5, Waugh Chapel Fire Station
1300 Riedel Road Gambrills, MD 21054
*Drive ups accepted, if time permits*
What to Expect
- You will work one-on-one with a Certified Child Passenger (CPS) Safety Technician.
- The CPS will complete a check-list.
- The CPS Technician will teach you how to install and use your car seat correctly.
- Appointments take approximately 45 minutes per car seat.
Tips for a Successful Appointment
- Pre-install the seat(s) to the best of your ability.
- Know your child’s height and weight, if applicable.
- Bring both your car seat and vehicle owner’s manual.