Last updated: May 16, 2022
Prepare this quick and sweet treat for a healthy dinner side or dessert full of vitamin C!
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple chunks (fresh or canned in 100% juice)
- 1 1/2 cups Mandarin oranges (canned in 100% juice or light syrup, drained)
- 1 banana (peeled and sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 8 oz. plain yogurt
Drain oranges and pineapple, if needed. Peel and slice banana. Combine fruit with marshmallows and coconut. Fold in yogurt. Serve.
Makes 8 servings.
Per serving (approximately 1/2 cup): 120 calories. Fat: 2.5 grams. Sodium: 25 milligrams. Fiber: 2 grams. Total Carbohydrates: 24 grams. Protein: 2 grams.
Recipe adapted from fruitsandveggiesmorematters.org.