- 12.14.21 – New HHS Practice Guidelines
- 11.30.21 – Understanding the Opioid Epidemic: Prescribers’ Next Steps
- 11.29.21 – Stillbirths and COVID-19
- 10.25.21 – Expanded Recall of Blood Lead Test Kits Due to Risk of Falsely Low Results
- 9.29.21 – Urgent Action: COVID-19 Vaccinations for Pregnant Individuals
- 9.17.21 – Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection
- 9.10.21 – Long-Term Symptoms Among Adults Tested for SARS-CoV-2
- COVID-19 Vaccinations for Child and Adolescent Patients
- 3.2.21 –Monoclonal Antibody Treatment for COVID-19
- 3.1.21 – BUPE=HOPE Campaign Encourages Buprenorphine as an Alternative to Opioid Misuse
A message from
M.D., Health Officer
For Maryland Licensed Health Care Providers ONLY.
Sign-up for alerts on emergent County issues and updates on local health-related news, guidelines, events, statistics and studies. Sign up now.