photo collage

Print Email

Diabetes: My child has diabetes and needs medication at school

What procedures do I need to follow?

If your child has diabetes and requires medication while in school, you must complete the Parent's Request to Treat Diabetes at School (PDF) form. Students are ONLY permitted to take medication at school when it is deemed absolutely necessary and only under the supervision of School Health staff. The student's parent/guardian and authorized health care provider must complete the form in its entirety and without alteration.

Download the Parents Request to Treat Diabetes at School (PDF)

En Español