- Last Updated: 6.26.14
Call the telephone numbers below for further information on fees, eligibility requirements and appointments for the women's health services.
- Breast and Cervical Cancer - cancer prevention information, free Pap tests, breast exams and mammograms for income-eligible women over 40 years of age - 410-222-6180
- Healthy Start - case management, home visiting, outreach and other services to prevent injuries and deaths to prenatal, postpartum and high-risk infants and children up to age 2 - 410-222-7177
- Healthy Teens and Young Adults - provides outreach and education to teens, schools and community groups - 410-222-4468.
- MCHP (Medical Assistance for Families) - health insurance program for eligible pregnant women, family members caring for children, and children - 410-222-4792
- Pregnancy testing - Glen Burnie Health Center, 410-222-6633, and Parole Health Center, 410-222-7247.
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) - free, supplemental food and tips on healthy eating for eligible pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women and children up to age 5 - 410-222-6797
Fish Facts for Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers and Children Age 6 and Younger (PDF)
Free Department of Health Services for Children and Pregnant Women (PDF)