Disaster Preparedness: Well Water, Food Safety and Mold
- Last Updated: 5.5.14
The Department of Health offers these links to help County residents cope with storms, floods and other emergencies.
- How to Disinfect Well Water After a Flood
- How to Make Sure Your Water Is Safe (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Recreational Water Advisory: After rainfall, all Anne Arundel County beaches are under a no swimming/no direct water contact advisory for 48 hours due to predicted elevated bacteria levels from rainwater runoff and increased health risks.
- Prevent Illness from Food After a Flood (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Food Safety During Emergencies (United States Department of Agriculture)
- All Restaurateurs and Food Service Facility Managers (Anne Arundel County Department of Health)
- Healthy No-Cook Recipes for Your Emergency Stockpile (American Public Health Association)