Bay Area Transformation Partnership Receives DHMH, HSCRC $400,000 Award to Advance Reforms in Health Care Delivery System
- Last Updated: 5.21.15
On May 13, 2015, the Health Services Cost Review (HSCRC) Commission gave final approval to funding eight proposals totaling $2.5 million. These proposals are for the development of Regional Partnerships for Health System Transformation in support of Maryland's new all-payer model.
The multi-stakeholder review committee recommended that a $200,000-to-$400,000 award be provided to the following regional partnerships to advance reforms to Maryland's health care delivery system.
The awardees are:
- Baltimore Health System Transformation Partnership
- Bay Area Transformation Partnership (Lead applicant Anne Arundel Medical Center, University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center, Healthy Anne Arundel Coalition, and MedChi, the Maryland State Medical Society)
- Howard County Regional Partnership for Health System Transformation
- Regional Planning Community Health Partnership
- Southern Maryland Regional Coalition for Health System Transformation
- Trivergent Health Alliance
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake and Hospital of Cecil County Partnership
For the award amounts and the lead hospitals, click here.
For the awardees' application summaries, click here.