Dental Health Program Dentist (Consultant)
- Last Updated: 10.22.13
Date Posted: 10.9.13
Date Closing: 10.21.13
Location: North County Health Center, 791 Aquahart Road, Glen Burnie Annapolis Health Center, 3 Harry S. Truman Parkway, Annapolis
Salary: $70.00/Hour. Approximately 8 hours a week. Daytime shift.
Nature of Work: Provides clinical dental treatment services/direct patient care to Anne Arundel County dental patients and performs occasional clerical duties.
- Education: Determined by the State Board of Dental Examiners under the licensing requirements for Dentists.
- Experience: Two years of experience in the practice of public health dentistry.
Notes: A master’s degree in public health may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
License, Registrations and Certifications:
- Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a current license as a dentist from the State Board of Dental Examiners, 4201 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215-2299.
- Candidates for positions in this classification must possess or be eligible to obtain controlled substances registration certificates as issued by the Federal Government and the State of Maryland in order to prescribe narcotic medication.
- Persons appointed to positions in this classification are required to successfully complete and maintain current certification of cardiopulmonary resuscitation training.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications can apply. Send a completed County application or resume to: Sheri Streit, 3 Harry S. Truman Parkway, Annapolis, MD 21401, or fax to 410-222-4392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 21, 2013.